Monday, July 16, 2012

Announcements

Hi, all!

Just wanted to write quickly and let you know that our last class for the summer will be NEXT Friday, July 27, 2012.  I repeat, since I have summer brain, that there is NO CLASS this Friday, July 20, and the LAST CLASS will be Friday, July 27.

For that class, the assignment is to apply any of the genres we have discussed thus far (mystery, romance, and action/adventure).  It can be a story on your list to write or it can be a revision of a story that you have written that just doesn't have the oomph you want it to.

I will do my best to throw in a post in here to talk about revising for a combination of these genres, but I'm guaranteeing nothing.  Summer is much more work than I remembered it.

Hope you all are having a terrific time.  I hope to see you Friday, July 27, but if not then, I hope to see you after Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment